Americans spend more than $60 billion a year on weight-loss products, a number that may not be surprising given that nearly 70 percent of adults living in the United States are overweight or obese. Many Americans have switched to quick weight loss program, branded diets and supplements to help them reduce unwanted weight.
Whether you want to lose weight to be healthier or safer, a quick weight loss program helps all types of people lose weight by offering services such as individual training, meal plans, packaged foods and online support. By considering a variety of programs, consumers can find programs that fit their lifestyle.
The plan outlined here will:
- Reduce your appetite significantly.
- Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
Simple Steps Of A Quick Weight Loss Program
1. Cut back on sugar and starches
The most important part of the quick weight loss program is to reduce sugar and starch (carbohydrates). When you do that, your hunger level drops and you end up eating fewer calories. Now instead of burning carbohydrates for energy, your body starts eating from stored fat.
Another advantage of cutting carbohydrates is to reduce insulin levels, causing your kidneys to release excess sodium and water from your body. This reduces unnecessary bloating and weight of water. It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat and weight of water. Cut carbohydrates and you will start eating fewer calories automatically and without hunger. Simply put, cutting carbohydrates puts fat loss on autopilot.
Removing sugar and starch (carbohydrates) from your diet will reduce your appetite, reduce your insulin levels and make you lose weight without hunger.
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each of your meals must include sources of protein, sources of fat and low-carbohydrate vegetables. Building your food in this way will automatically bring your carbohydrate intake to the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day. This diet makes quick weight loss program effective.
- Meat; Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and Seafood; Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs; Whole eggs with eggs and yolks are the best.
The importance of consuming lots of protein can not be overstated. This has been shown to increase metabolism by up to 80 to 100 calories per day.
A high-protein diet can also reduce obsessive appetite and thoughts about food by up to 60%, reduce the desire for late at night with half snacking, and make you that full that you consume 441 fewer calories per day – just by adding protein to your diet. When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrition.
Low carbohydrate vegetables: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Tomato, Cabbage, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Swiss chard, Lettuce, and Cucumber.
Do not be afraid to load your plate with these low-carb vegetables. You can eat large amounts without exceeding 20-50 net carbs per day. Meat and vegetable based diets contain all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.
Fat Source: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, and Butter
Eat 2-3 times a day. If you feel hungry in the afternoon, add a fourth meal. Do not be afraid to eat fat, because trying to do both low carbohydrates and low fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. That will make you feel sad and leave the plan.
Collect every food from a protein source, a source of fat and low-carbohydrate vegetables. This will put you in a range of 20-50 grams of carbohydrates and significantly reduce your level of hunger.
3. Lift Weight 3 Times per Week
You do not need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but it is recommended. The best choice is to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Warm up and lift weights. If you are new to the gym, ask for a coach for some suggestions.
By lifting weights, you will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight. Studies on low carbohydrate diets show that you can get a little muscle while losing significant amounts of body fat. If lifting weights is not an option for you, then doing some cardio exercises such walking, jogging, running, cycling or swimming is enough.
The best thing is to do some kind of endurance training such as weight lifting. If that is not an option, cardio training is also effective in realizing a quick weight loss program.
Optional – Do “Carb Refeed” once per week
You can take one day off per week where you eat more carbohydrates. Many people prefer Saturday. It is important to keep using healthy carbohydrate sources such as wheat, rice, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes, fruit, etc. But only this day is higher in carbohydrates, if you start doing it more often than once a week, you will not see much success in this plan.
If you have to have fraudulent food and eat something that is not healthy, do it today. Keep in mind that you do not need fraudulent foods or carbohydrates, but you can increase some hormones that burn fat, such as leptin and thyroid hormones. You will gain weight during the replacement day, but most will become heavy water and you will lose weight again in the next 1 or 2 days.
Having one day a week where you eat more carbohydrates is acceptable, even if it is not necessary.
What About The Control Of Calories And Servings?
You do NOT need to count calories as long as you keep very low in carbohydrates and adhere to low-carbohydrate proteins, fats and vegetables. However, if you really want to calculate it, use this calorie calculator. The main goal of this plan is to keep carbohydrates below 20-50 grams per day and get your remaining calories from protein and fat.
It is not necessary to count calories to lose weight in this plan. It is important to keep your carbohydrates in the range of 20-50 grams.
Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier and Faster
Here are tips to lose weight faster:
- Eat a breakfast rich in protein. It has been shown that consuming a breakfast rich in protein reduces the desire and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sweet drinks and fruit juices. This is the most cumbersome thing you can put in your body, and avoiding it can help you lose weight.
- Drink water half an hour before eating. One study showed that drinking water half an hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% for 3 months.
- Choose foods that are easy to lose weight (see list). Certain foods are very useful to eliminate fat. The following is a list of the 20 foods that are the easiest to lose weight on earth.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fiber can reduce fat, especially in the abdominal area. Fiber supplements such as glucomannan may also help.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you are a coffee or tea drinker, drink as much as you want because caffeine can increase your metabolism by 3 to 11%.
- Eat most whole foods without processing. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, fuller and less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Diners gain weight quickly over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and increases hormones to lose weight.
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time.
- Sleep well, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so it is important that you sleep well.
It is important to follow the three rules, but there are other things you can do to speed up your work.
How Fast You Will Lose
You can expect to lose 5 to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week, and then a constant weight loss after that. Personally I can lose 3-4 pounds per week for several weeks when I do this strictly.
If you’re just on a diet, then things probably happen quickly. The more weight you have to lose, the faster you lose it. During the first few days, it may feel a bit strange. Your body has been burning carbohydrates for years, so it takes time to get used to burning fat. This is called “low-carb flu” or “keto-flu” and usually ends in a few days. For me, three are needed. Adding extra salt to your diet can help with this. After the first few days, most people report feeling very well, with more energy than before.
Despite years of anti-fat hysteria, a low-carbohydrate diet also improves your health in many other ways:
- Blood sugar tends to decrease in low-carbohydrate diets.
- Triglycerides tend to fall.
- Small, dense (bad) LDL drops.
- HDL (good) cholesterol increases.
- Blood pressure increased significantly.
- To make matters worse, a low-carb diet seems as easy as a low-fat diet.
You can expect to lose a lot of weight, but it depends on how fast it happens. Low-carbohydrate diets also improve your health in other ways.
Quick Weight Loss Program Does Not Make You Starve
If you have a medical condition, talk to your doctor before making changes because a quick weight loss program can reduce your need for treatment. By reducing carbohydrates and reducing insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain “want” to lose weight. This causes a drastic decrease in appetite and hunger.
It has been found that a quick weight loss program is up to 2-3 times heavier than low calorie and low calorie diets. Another great benefit for an impatient person is that an initial decrease in water weight can make a big difference on the scale the next day.